Copyright © 2023 National Products Inc. Seattle, Washington. All rights reserved.
- Waterproof Qi compatible wireless phone charging cradle features spring-loaded RAM® X-Grip® technology and 15W maximum output
- Kit includes wireless charging cradle, B size diamond ball base, short double socket arm, RAM® Tough-Claw™ clamping base, and hardwire charger
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum, stainless steel components, and high-strength composite for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- RAM® Mounts backed by lifetime warranty, RAM® electronics backed by 1-year warranty with proof of purchase required
(1) Safety Tether
(1) Glue Tube for Rubber Caps
(1) Cradle Leg
(1) Cradle Leg Cover
(1) Silicon sleeve for USB waterproof connection
(1) Hardwire Charger with Cable
(4) Small zip ties
(4) Large zip ties
Width Range: 2.375" - 3.25"
Depth Range: .875" max
.625" - 1.14" diameter
socket to socket length
B Size (1")
Standard Use: 2 lbs
Heavy-Duty Use: 1 lb
High strength composite
Input Power:5V-2A; 9V-1.67A
Conversion Efficiency: 85% Max
Maximum Case Thickness: 6mm
Working Frequency: 110-205KHZ
Product Standard: WPC v.1.2.4
Compatible with QC2.0/QC3.0 power supplies
0°C to +37.7°C
Over Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
SAE J-1113-5 Load Dump (Transient Voltage)
1 year warranty
Exposure to vibrations, like those generated by high-powered motorcycle engines, might impact iPhone cameras. Click here to learn more.
Size of case may affect compatibility. Not compatible with phone cases containing metal. This holder will not charge phones that do not have built-in wireless charging capabilities, such as the Apple iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S5.
This charger is not recommended for Apple iPhone 12, 13 & 14. These iPhone models support two wireless charging technologies: Apple’s proprietary “Magsafe” and WPC (Wireless Power Consortium) “Qi” standard. MagSafe can charge iPhones ~33-45% faster than the WPC Qi standard. RAM Wireless charging products provide WPC Qi BPP and EPP standard today up to 15W.